My Journey: How to Wear Rings & Finding Your Perfect Jewelry Style My Journey: How to Wear Rings & Finding Your Perfect Jewelry Style When I first got engaged, amidst all the excitement and planning, a small but persistent question started to niggle at the back of my mind: how to wear rings , specifically my engagement ring and future wedding band? I knew the tradition, or at least what I thought was the tradition, but I soon discovered there was more to it than meets the eye. My personal journey into understanding ring etiquette, and ultimately finding my own comfortable style, was full of interesting discoveries. My Initial Understanding and the Questions That Arose Like many people in Western cultures, my initial thought was that it's customary to wear your wedding band first, “closest to the heart,” with the engagement ring on top, on the ring finger of the left hand. This seemed like a sweet, symbolic gesture, and I a...
Comments
Post a Comment